1 About this policy
1.1 This policy explains what personal information we collect from you when you use our services or visit our website.
1.2 Sports Sphere Limited, Events Sphere Limited and PR Sphere Limited trading as ‘Sports Sphere’ are committed to being clear about what we do with your personal information and meeting regulatory requirements.
2 Data collection
2.1 Sports Sphere may collect personal information that we receive when you:
– use our website
– use our services
– contact us
– download a PDF from our website
2.2 We may collect the following types of information
– your name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact
– information needed to conduct our service and details of which part of our offer
– your company’s name, your position in the company, the company address, email address and telephone
– your payment information.
2.3 We will only keep your personal information for as long as needed to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular task.
3 Website cookies
3.1 We do not currently collect cookies on our website. If this changes in the future, we will update our policy to reflect this.
4 Why do we collect your information?
4.1 We collect your personal information to enable us to:
– provide you with our services.
– meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
5 How do we collect this information?
5.1 We collect your personal information:
– directly from our clients, e.g. when you get in touch to receive our services, supply contacts for research, or sign up to a download on our website.
– from publicly available sources, e.g. from https://www.ncmh.info/klonopin-clonazepam-medication/ social media and internet services.
5.2 We will always aim to keep your personal information as up to date as possible. However, if you believe we have made an error, please let us know and we will rectify it as soon as reasonably possible. You may ask us to correct or remove any inaccurate information.
6 Keeping your data safe
6.1 Sports Sphere is committed to keeping all personal data secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
7 Third-party access
7.1 Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law. We do not, and will never, share your personal information with third parties.
7.2 We will not share your personal information with our service providers. This includes accountants, auditors, lawyers, IT support, hosting service providers, marketing and advertising. All our systems are located within the UK or EEA.
8.1 If you have consented to receive marketing information, you can choose to opt out at any time by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ on MailChimp or emailing email@example.com.
9 Links to other websites
9.1 Our website might contain links to other websites of interest. Sports Sphere does not have control over these websites, and so cannot be responsible for the protection/privacy of your personal information whilst visiting them.
10 Access to personal information
10.1 To make a request for any personal information we may hold, or for any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Unit 13a Baltimore House, Juniper Drive, Battersea Reach, SW18 1TS.